- I am a head of the software measurement and analysis at Software Improvements Group (SIG).
My current role also combines elements of a group leader, designer, analyst, and researcher.
- My emphasis is on design: I build experimental systems to explore new domains. I also aim at bridging design research and practice, trying to get best of
- My primary interests are:
- software measurement and analysis of a broad set of aspects, including security, maintainability, performance, reliability, and usability
- understanding design complexity
- improving early stages of design
- bringing human aspects in system architecture
to make systems more human oriented.
- I am regularly writing about software and interaction design.
- I am an experienced software designer, and the main developer behind three innovative projects:
- Before joining SIG I worked as:
- For more details, see my curriculum vitae (CV).